MA for Babies
Hi Everyone, my name is Bails, and I'm a milkaholic. I've been drinking cow's milk for 8 days now, and I have no intention of quitting anytime soon.
The bottle. It's everywhere. But look how happy it makes him!!! How can you say no to that?! I know I shouldn't enable him, but I just can't help myself.
Hopefully no one reports me to child services for the clearly and most obviously sarcastic comparison to AA. Yikes!! Wouldn't that be funny. NOT!
Well since it's been forever and a century since I blogged, I thought I'd better hop on it. Truth is, nothing much has been going on. BUT Bails did turn nine months this week so I thought I could do an update on him real quick and post some pics. So if you're not a grandparent of my child, you might just want to stop reading right now.
* As stated before, Balian is now drinking cow's milk, and he's a bit obsessed with it. I still nurse him in the morning, and if I'm not working before he goes to bed I'll nurse him at night. And I'm LOVING not having to nurse as much. So much more freedom. Especially when we're out and about. I do still love the nursing time in the morning though. But I will be glad when he's fully weened.
* Balian is a scooting - crawling through the trenches - army crawling maniac! I took this series of photos today to prove it.
haha so hilarious! He's going everywhere now! And he's pretty speedy too. I love it. He'll play on the floor for hours. It's so entertaining.
* I haven't weighed him officially, but by weighing myself and then with me holding him....totally accurate by the way, I'm sure of it......he weighs 19 pounds.
* He's eating a lot more. He loves bread, bananas, cheese, mashed potatoes, yogurt, crackers, grapes, eggs, and of course he still loves his baby cereal.
* He sleeps from 7-7, sometimes 7-6 if his dad is a little noisy in the mornings. Soooooooo nice to get a full night's sleep now.
* We went swimming with Shay and Malin again the other day, and he loved it even more than the last time we went. He even warmed up to the freezing cold spray park water....kinda. He didn't freak out like last time at least.
* He has some weird addiction with carpet/string/yarn or anything of the like. He's probably got one massive hair ball just festering inside. We're constantly pulling carpet strings out of his mouth. It go so bad that we now cover our living room shag carpet with a giant quilt so he can't eat it.
* He's still the cutest little boy I've ever seen, and we love him to bits!!
In his cute old man cardigan for church
On the move
Stephen always calls his white onsies his baby garments. haha funny
Always so happy