Friday, August 16, 2013

TA-DA!

Done and done.  I'm loving my do and am so relieved it turned out just how I wanted and not a hack job. 

This was my inspiration for this cut.

Shaggy bob~short haircut super cute and easy to maintain!!

And this is what I got.

First, just as a reminder, this what I had before.




 
 
I ended up cutting 11 inches off.  What?!?!  I didn't even know I had that much left to cut off.  It ended up being enough to donate, so that was pretty cool.  Along with the color and cut I ended up changing my part.  It's been long overdue.  I've just been resisting it, but it was time to give in.  I have a ridiculous cowlick right at the front of my hair that screws my bangs up everyday, so I decided it was time to part it on the right side.  I actually really like it, it's just going to take some getting used to.
 
So I say she was pretty dead on as far as the style goes!  You gotta love when that happens.  I love, love, LOVE it!  I'm so glad I did it.  I am going to go darker in a couple months, but I'm liking the nice transition color.  I love doing drastic changes like this.  I feel like a whole new woman.  Thanks for all the comments on facebook and IG.  It made me feel suuuuuper special!!

No comments:

Post a Comment