Wednesday, January 4, 2012

CHRISTMAS HAPPENED!

But before the big day...this had to happen.


NOBODY OR NOTHING GETS CUTER THAN THIS!! 

In fact, it's so cute it deserves a post all on its own.  Is it cocky of me to say I knew Balian wouldn't cry when he sat on Santa's lap??  Because I knew he wouldn't cry when he sat on Santa's lap!  He rarely plays strange with anyboy...which worries me if he were to get snatched.  He'd probably go right along with it.  It took about a good 30-second stare down of the jolly big man before he would honour us with the cutest smile in the world, but he did it.  I was such a proud mom.  Proud enough to go the ATM and fork over the ridiculous $7  to the CASH ONLY lady just so I could have proof of the magic moment.  So worth it.  And with the change we shared a plate of yam fries.  Perfect mother-son date. 

2 comments:

  1. that's the first baby & santa pic i see where the baby is NOT crying! good job B!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute! Bummer he didn't cry! Every kid has to have a 'crying Santa' photo? Maybe not Bails! :)

    ReplyDelete